Dr Fred Silvestri is Board Certified and has 25+ years of surgical experience. He has extensive training and experience with smart liposuction, aesthetics treatments and laser treatments. Dr Silvestri can help you achieve your body sculpting goals! Request a free Smart Liposuction consultation today with Dr Silvestri.*
Meet Dr Fred Silvestri, MD
Fred Silvestri, MD, FACS
Board Certified Surgeon
Dr Silvestri is a Board Certified Surgeon and Fellow of the American College of Surgeons (FACS). Dr Silvestri is a graduate of the State University of New York at Downstate — now Brooklyn Health Science Center — in 1983. He completed his General Surgery Residency at the Staten Island Hospital, as well as a Fellowship in Critical Care Surgery at The North Shore Hospital in Manhasset, New York. He went on to a complete a Vascular Surgery Program at the Englewood Hospital and Medical Center. A well-respected member of the medical community, he practiced there for over 20 years.
After many years of surgical practice, Dr Silvestri turned his practice towards cosmetic surgery. Dr Silvestri specializes in minimally invasive liposuction and body sculpting.
- FL State Medical License 2012 – 2020
- NJ State Medical License 1988 – 2015
- American Board of Surgery Top MD
- Fellow (FACS)American College of Surgeons
After many years of surgical practice Dr Silvestri has turned his practice towards cosmetic surgery. Dr Silvestri specializes in minimally invasive liposuction and body sculpting. He moved to Florida in 2012 and has joined Dr Neil Goodman at the New Radiance Cosmetic Centers to provide body sculpting services and transform patients to achieve their personal goals.
* Disclaimer: Patient pictures showing Before and After results are actual patients – Individual results vary. Client testimonials are based on personal experience and are the opinion of individual clients. Any claims made on this website are intended to provide information about procedures provided here. Realistic Individual results will be discussed with you based on your information with an initial consult with a doctor or healthcare professional provided for your free consultation. The information provided is NOT intended as medical advice and is for your general knowledge only.