Dr Neil C Goodman is a Board Certified Surgeon who has performed more than 7,500 smart liposuction procedures with fat transfer to buttocks, fat transfer to breasts, and fat transfer to face. Dr. Goodman is ready to help you achieve your body sculpting goals and sculpt the body you desire! Request a free Smart Liposuction consultation today with Dr. Goodman.*
Meet Dr Neil C Goodman, MD, PC, PhD, FACOG, FAACS
Neil C Goodman, MD, PC, Ph.D., FACOG, FAACS
Board Certified Surgeon
Dr. Neil C Goodman has expert-level skills and experience in liposuction procedures, liposuction with fat transfer to buttocks, breasts, and face and body sculpting and esthetic treatments.
Dr. Goodman has performed over 7,500 smart liposuction and fat transfer procedures transforming and sculpting patients to their personal goals. With his vast experience in tumescent lipolysis techniques, he trains doctors to perform smart liposuction and fat transfer to breast, buttocks, and face.
He has performed over 10,000 cosmetic procedures including smart liposuction; fat transfer to buttocks, breast, and face; neuromodulators; dermal fillers; and fractional skin resurfacing treatments.
Dr. Goodman is a Fellow of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery and the American Society for Lasers in Medicine & Surgery.
He is the Lead Investigator and luminary for laser lipolysis equipment for Palomar Medical Technologies.
- American Board of Ob/Gyn, certified 1980 (Lifetime Status)
- American Board of Ob/Gyn, voluntary re-certification in 1993
- Brooklyn College of CUNY, B.S., 1963-1967
- Polytechnic Inst. of Brooklyn, Ph.D. 1967-1971
- University of Miami School of Medicine, M.D. 1972-1974
- Internship & Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Bronx Municipal & Albert Einstein Hospitals, 1974-78
- Private Practice of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1978-2006, owner and employee of Westchester-Bronx Ob/Gyn Group P.C. at 1990 Central Park Avenue, Yonkers, N.Y. 10710
- Medical Director of MD Cosmetic & Laser Centers of New York, 2002-2006
- Lecturer for Cosmetic & Laser Consultants, LTD, 2004-present, specializing in Aesthetic Procedures including Laser/IPL Treatments for hair removal, vein obliteration, and photorejuvenation, standard and innovative neuromodulator techniques, cosmetic fillers, liposuction under local anesthesia, and other office-based cosmetic procedures.
- Lecturer, Trainer, named to Allergan’s National Faculty Speakers List in 2005
- Named to best Ob/Gyn doctors list in Westchester County and Greenwich Connecticut by Westchester Wag Magazine in 2004 and 2005
- Luminary for Palomar Technologies Inc., Sciton Technology, and Alma Lasers Inc. 2005-2009
- Founding Member of American Academy of Cosmetic Gynecologists (AAOCG.org) in 2007
- Office Gynecology and Minimally Invasive Cosmetic Procedures Practice 2007-2008 at Lite Touch Medical P.C. in New York City, N.Y. and Lite Touch Medical of Westchester P.C. in White Plains, N.Y.
- Clinical Investigator for new Laser-Assisted Liposuction Equipment for Sciton and Palomar Technologies
- Lawrence Hospital, Bronxville, N.Y. Attending Physician, Ob. Gyn. Dept.
- Albert Einstein Hospital and Medical School, Bronx, N.Y., Voluntary Attending Physician in Dept. of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Areas of Interest
- Cosmetic Liposuction
- Smart Lipo
- Laser-Assisted Liposuction and Skin Tightening
- Brazilian Butt Lift