Dr Neil C Goodman is Board Certified and has performed more than 5,500 procedures in smart liposuction, fat transfer to buttocks, fat transfer to breasts, fat transfer to face, aesthetics treatments and laser treatments. Dr Goodman is ready to help you achieve your body sculpting goals! Request a free Smart Liposuction consultation today with Dr Goodman.*
Meet Dr Neil C Goodman, MD, PC, PhD, FACOG, FAACS
Neil C Goodman, MD, PC, PhD, FACOG, FAACS
Board Certified Surgeon
Dr Neil C Goodman has expert-level skills and experience in liposuction procedures, liposuction with fat transfer to buttocks, breasts and face and body sculpting and esthetic treatments.
Dr Goodman has performed over 5,500 smart liposuction and fat transfer procedures transforming and sculpting patients to their personal goals. With his vast experience in tumescent lipolysis techniques, he trains doctors to perform smart liposuction and fat transfer to breast, buttocks and face.
He has performed over 10,000 cosmetic procedures including: smart liposuction; fat transfer to buttocks, breast and face; neuromodulators; dermal fillers; and fractional skin resurfacing treatments.
Dr Goodman is a Fellow of American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery and American Society for Lasers in Medicine & Surgery.
He is the Lead Investigator and luminary for laser lipolysis equipment for Palomar Medical Technologies.
- American Board of Ob/Gyn, certified 1980 (Lifetime Status)
- American Board of Ob/Gyn, voluntary re-certification in 1993
- Brooklyn College of CUNY, B.S., 1963-1967
- Polytechnic Inst. of Brooklyn, PH.D 1967-1971
- University of Miami School of Medicine, M.D. 1972-1974
- Internship & Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Bronx Municipal & Albert Einstein Hospitals, 1974-78
- Private Practice of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1978-2006, owner and employee of Westchester-Bronx Ob/Gyn Group P.C. at 1990 Central Park Avenue, Yonkers, N.Y. 10710
- Medical Director of MD Cosmetic & Laser Centers of New York, 2002-2006
- Lecturer for Cosmetic & Laser Consultants, LTD, 2004-present, specializing in Aesthetic Procedures including Laser/IPL Treatments for hair removal, vein obliteration, and photorejuvenation, standard and innovative neuromodulator techniques, cosmetic fillers, liposuction under local anesthesia and other office based cosmetic procedures.
- Lecturer and Trainer for Botox® Cosmetic, named to Allergan’s National Faculty Speakers List in 2005
- Named to best Ob/Gyn doctors list in Westchester County and Greenwich Connecticut by Westchester Wag Magazine in 2004 and 2005
- Luminary for Palomar Technologies Inc., Sciton Technology, and Alma Lasers Inc. 2005-2009
- Founding Member of American Academy of Cosmetic Gynecologists (AAOCG.org) in 2007
- Office Gynecology and Minimally Invasive Cosmetic Procedures Practice 2007-2008 at Lite Touch Medical P.C. in New York City, N.Y. and Lite Touch Medical of Westchester P.C. in White Plains, N.Y.
- Clinical Investigator for new Laser Assisted Liposuction Equipment for Sciton and Palomar Technologies
- Lawrence Hospital, Bronxville, N.Y. Attending Physician, Ob. Gyn. Dept.
- Albert Einstein Hospital and Medical School, Bronx, N.Y., Voluntary Attending Physician in Dept. of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Areas of Interest
- Information Technology Applications in Ob/Gyn Practice
- Medical Aesthetics for Ob/Gyn Patients
- Innovative Neuromodulator and Cosmetic Filler Techniques
- Laser and Intense Pulsed Light Treatments in Gynecology & Medical Aesthetics
- Laser Assisted Liposuction and Skin Tightening
- Vaginal rejuvenation procedures
* Disclaimer: Patient pictures showing Before and After results are actual patients – Individual results vary. Client testimonials are based on personal experience and are the opinion of individual clients. Any claims made on this website are intended to provide information about procedures provided here. Realistic Individual results will be discussed with you based on your information with an initial consult with a doctor or healthcare professional provided for your free consultation. The information provided is NOT intended as medical advice and is for your general knowledge only.